[Xerte-dev] Problems duplicating Bootstrap projects

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 20 12:22:08 BST 2015

Sorry if this is the second time you've had this but I'm not convinced my first attempt got though...

We are having regular problems duplicating Bootstrap projects in v3. I've reopened this issue (https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/issues/341) as I think it was a known issue but was only fixed in the Xerte module projects. I could really do with sorting this by the end of the week as I'm having to manually delete the .quarantine & .tmb folders for every project that people can't duplicate and both me & Julian are on leave next week.

Should the duplicate_template.php files for each module be the same? Can I just duplicate the one in the Xerte module to site?

Thanks
Fay