[Xerte-dev] Problems duplicating Bootstrap projects

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 20 10:33:15 BST 2015

We are having regular problems duplicating Bootstrap projects in v3. I've reopened this issue (https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/issues/341) as I think it was a known issue but was only fixed in the Xerte module projects. I could really do with sorting this by the end of the week as I'm having to manually delete the .quarantine & .tmb folders for every project that people can't duplicate and both me & Julian are on leave next week.

Should the duplicate_template.php files for each module be the same? Can I just duplicate the one in the Xerte module to site?

Thanks
Fay