[Xerte-dev] Re: .quarantine and .tmb files

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 10:14:08 BST 2015

I had noticed them and I seem to recall after researching that I concluded
they are hidden/temporary folders used by the editor? But hadn't noticed
that it causes any problems with duplicating projects although there have
been problems with duplicating projects which I thought Tom worked on and
resolved.