[Xerte-dev] Re: problem with Interactivy matched text

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 14:25:58 BST 2015

Hi Ron,

Yes a message might be the only way to really tackle the issue at present which is unfortunate.

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.