[Xerte-dev] Re: problem with Interactivy matched text

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 12:05:24 BST 2015

Hi Katrien,

In fact I did commit it back in February. If it is the textMatch page that you are having problems with then try downloading the latest page model at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/develop/modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/models_html5/textMatch.html

You need to save this to /modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/models_html5/textMatch.html on your server. You should probably backup this file at the very minimum and note that while it should be fine, changing this model page on it's own 'could' potentially introduce other bugs if there are dependencies on other xerte files...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.