[Xerte-dev] problem with Interactivy matched text

Katrien Bernaerts katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be
Wed Apr 22 10:54:23 BST 2015

Hi all,

At the page type "matched text" you can add up to five options, no more, and
the options begin only a little further downwards, leaving precious place is
lost. This is so preprogrammed.

After I added the five answer options and make the exercise as a student, I
see that each does not want the final answer 'stick' in the corresponding
box, it automatically moves upwards. You get it just never, how often and
how exactly you try, because that is often the criticism of some. It will
never happen, not once. At checking the answers you'll get a green check so
the system calculates your meager attempt good.

This comment comes from several of our users in the current and the new
editor.

Katrien

----

Katrien Bernaerts | Projectbegeleider Toll-net

Mobiel: +32 496 523058

Tel.: +32 2 514 19 00 (Provinciaal Onderwijs Vlaanderen)

e-mail:  <mailto:katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be>
katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be   website:  <http://www.toll-net.be/>
http://www.toll-net.be

skype: katrienb                                                twitter:
kbernaerts

linkedin:  <http://be.linkedin.com/pub/katrien-bernaerts/10/55b/95>
http://be.linkedin.com/pub/katrien-bernaerts/10/55b/95

---
avast! Antivirus: Uitgaande bericht is onbesmet.
Virus Gegevensbestand (VPS): 150421-1, 21/04/2015
Getest op: 22/04/2015 11:54:24
avast! - auteursrecht (c) 1988-2015 AVAST Software.