[Xerte-dev] Re: Change of Feature - FullScreen Button

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 12:10:08 BST 2015

I agree I think the current 'fill window' option has a slightly different
purpose/use than viewing full screen and hiding all browser elements.

In terms of tapping into browser api I've often wondered if we should have a
+/- button to control zoom level as zooming works better when using Xerte to
present an LO f2f or via a webinar compared with just using the fill window
button e.g. zooms all content and maintains layout. In other words a 'zoom
to fill window' option rather than or as well as a 'reflow to fill window'
option.