[Xerte-dev] Re: Change of Feature - FullScreen Button

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 09:48:41 BST 2015

Hi,

Thanks. We need to see if a consensus forms around whether this is good idea or not: I think it might be better to have the options to default; fill screen (ie max the browser to the screen size) and chromeless full screen on the button so you can toggle through all three; however, on tablets you get chromeless full screen anyway. Ultimately this should be an end-user choice (on a desktop PC I personally do not like chromeless full screen, but that’s a personal thing)

What do others think?