[Xerte-dev] Apereo Webinar

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 2 14:09:51 BST 2015

Hi,

Just had a quick chat with Ron about the webinar next week on Wednesday: we thought we'd basically follow the format of the presentation in Paris. We haven't planned much in detail, because we can easily fill the time between us. We'll kick it off asking the audience what they want to get out of the session, and then when they tell us 'er, a bit of background, maybe a bit of a demo..' we'll be all set. I'll talk about the background of the project and all that good stuff; Ron will give a demo of the main features; if Fay could be ready to show some of the new templates, that would be great, and if Inge, you wanted to say a bit about the community site that would also be cool. Happy for anyone else to chip in with anything, but we have a basic structure and enough nous to carry it off.

The webinar is at 18.00 UK time; 19.00 Dutch time; 12.00 EST.

Enjoy the long weekend.