[Xerte-dev] IP Clearance

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 11:59:45 BST 2014

Guys,

I have started going through all the folders looking for licensing issues: basically I've got a list of them, and am trying to identify whether each folder is problematic or not.

I'll have further questions, but for now I'm just trying to tick off the easy ones.

Do you know if all the php / js in \website_code was written by us, mostly Pat I guess? Looking through, it all looks OK, just want to be sure here's nothing lurking in there from 3rd parties. It would be a good folder to tick off.

Just for future reference if you're thinking of integrating anything into the software,  and I think you all know this already, but we absolutely have to avoid any GPL / LGPL code. Happily, all the components / frameworks / fonts / etc in \modules are all licensed compatibly.