[Xerte-dev] Re: printing and possibly pdf generation test

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 2 13:02:26 BST 2014

> thanks to Fay lots of possibilities and benefits resulting from a short online discussion!

I'd echo that. There is a lot of potential in this simple idea, it might really help us with the periodic 'is it a new template? Is it a new page type?' discussions we get into as any one-page projects can effectively function as their own template without the navigation, and then the embed options become much more powerful and flexible. I think it's a real 'light bulb' moment.