[Xerte-dev] Re: changes to mathjax cdn

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 12:23:29 BST 2014

I'm sure we can but I'm not sure what changes there have been in revisions
since 2.1 that might impact elsewhere. Tom appears to have pushed the
required changes to develop, editor and master but not 2.1 e.g.
https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/blob/2.1/modules/xert
e/player_html5/rloObject.htm still has the old
https://c328740.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com link to the mathjax cdn. The attached
zip contains the files I have changed for a few 2.1 installations but I'm
not sure if specific revisions have dependencies so probably best for Tom to
advise before we share this.

Ron