[Xerte-dev] changes to mathjax cdn

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 20:08:06 BST 2014

Hi all

this is likely to crop up quite a bit now I think, as reported again on the
community site forums. I know Tom has committed the required changes to the
develop, editor and master branches but how do we best help those to want a
quick fix rather than performing a full upgrade? As we know there are a lot
of people who don't update their installations regularly and don't use
github etc.

I think we probably need to announce this kind of issue too e.g. where it's
likely to affect lot's of installs.

As far as I can tel the 3 files affected are

\modules\site\play.php

\modules\site\preview.php

\modules\xerte\player_html5\rloObject.htm

but can they just be replaced from the fixed branches without introducing
other issues due to dependencies not in place in older installs? Not saying
I know of any but assume there could be?

Cheers