[Xerte-dev] Re: CSS Themes

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 11:57:35 GMT 2014

Hi Fay

I'd be keen to discuss all this at some point because I've been working on
different themes too and I think before a guide can be written we really
need to agree the best long term solution for theme integration. I know
there are various ways this can be achieved right now but I think there are
lots of considerations too. This was a topic we had in the euro bid which
was obviously unsuccessful but might hopefully be successful next time.

I suspect Tom or Inge might have been in touch offlist about access to the
currently private forum? If not I'm sure they will be.

BW

Ron