[Xerte-dev] Re: Apereo and Governance

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Oct 13 14:31:21 BST 2014

Julian,

Could you use attached image as the specific way we try to implement
GitFlow? Just a suggestion.

Furthermore, isn't there a slight contradiction between:

1. When removal of PMC membership is sought. Needs unanimous consensus
of the community. (in
https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/wiki/6.-Decision-Making-Process)

and

2. ... they remain in that role until they choose to retire, or the PMC
casts a two-thirds majority vote to remove them. ( in
https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/wiki/7.-The-Project-Management-Committee)

or will 2. remain a member of the PMC?

Tom