[Xerte-dev] Re: Apereo and Governance

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 14:16:15 BST 2014

Typos :

"This is aprt of a longer term move to a Flash-less world, and the apge
types we are likely to remove are going to be those associated with
Flash-based media that we no longer need."

On
https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/wiki/4.-Current-Plans

====

Failed bullet list (I assume) :

In addition to their actions as users, contributors may also find
themselves doing one or more of the following: • supporting new users
(existing users are often the best people to support new users) •
hosting face to face or online events • testing and reporting bugs •
identifying requirements • providing graphics and web design •
programming • assisting with project infrastructure • writing
documentation • fixing bugs • adding features

on
https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/wiki/1.-The-Xerte-Project-Community

Otherwise it looks good to me (on a quick skim through)

David.