[Xerte-dev] Re: Identifying Committers

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 11:54:10 BST 2014

Thanks for the info.

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of David Goodwin
Sent: 08 October 2014 11:49
To: For Xerte technical developers
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Identifying Committers

On 08/10/14 11:34, Julian Tenney wrote:
> I'm not a lawyer either... it sounds OK to me, there are many examples
> where a feature exists because a user requested something, it doesn't
> make that feature theirs, but in most cases no money has changed
> hands. Other than the money that Warwick pay you for hosting, did any
> other money change hands for this?

We invoiced them for a chunk of work which was "IT Consultancy for the Centre of Applied Linguistics - Updates to the Xerte test site as per purchase order xxxxxx"

Where the PO stated ;

1. Investigate and fix audio playback (audio slideshow template page) 2. Investigate and fix video playback ensuring html5 player is behaving

thanks

David.
--
Pale Purple Ltd

PHP Web application development and support

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
@PalePurpleLtd
07792 380669 / 0845 0046746