[Xerte-dev] Re: upgraded test install error

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Sat Oct 4 20:18:46 BST 2014

Hi Ron

Dont have access to the original files Tom sent but remember looking through them and perhaps seeing some debug statements labeled step 1, step 2 etc that were commented out?? Perhaps uncommenting them will show if the file is stalling at a particular step??

John

Sent from Samsung tablet

Please send all enquiries to our shared Blended Learning inbox at hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk and one of the Learning Technologists will respond.