[Xerte-dev] Re: upgraded test install error

Pat L (pgogy) xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Thu Oct 2 21:18:40 BST 2014

No that looks like a normal query (the ? should be rewritten)
But the fact it runs or logs that suggests the error is after that, which
makes me think that an id or data isn't happening properly.
Put echos in the code and see what the console returns (click on the link
then click on response)
Not at FOTE, sorry