[Xerte-dev] Re: upgraded test install error

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 19:45:56 BST 2014

Thanks Pat

error reporting is on but I'm not entirely sure what to look for. The log generates a load of lines like

/xot/website_code/php/database_library.php146Running : select login_id from logindetails where username = ?

or ending with select folder_id from folderdetails where login_id= ? AND folder_name = ?

or INSERT INTO templatedetails (template_id, creator_id, template_type_id, date_created, date_modified, number_of_uses, access_to_whom, template_name, extra_flags) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

are those question marks correct or should there be actual values instead?

Cheers

Ron

BTW are you at FOTE tomorrow at any point?