[Xerte-dev] Re: IP Clearance

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Oct 2 11:02:30 BST 2014

No, I haven't heard back from him. That is not the first time either. That's one of the reasons to go ahead with replacing it.

Second reason is, kcfinder is not working on ipads, and working awkward on other tablets.

While there are still issues with elfinder, it is workable.

Tom

Julian Tenney <Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk> schreef op 2 oktober 2014 10:33:53 CEST:
>OK, great. Did you hear anything back from the other developer? Just
>curious whether he would consider dual licensing, or whether he would
>consider donating the code under an agreement?

Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.