[Xerte-dev] Re: Design editor

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 13:56:04 GMT 2014

That looks great to me!

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Inge
Donkervoort 12Change
Sent: 25 November 2014 12:28
To: For Xerte technical developers
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Design editor

Hi all,

One of our Norwegian users Jens Magnus Jensen made an example for a new
design of the editor. Is this something he can go on with? Any suggestions?

Bye,
Inge

1 2 Change

Chopinlaan 27
5242 HM Rosmalen
T 073-5226195
M 06-50267104
F 073-5226196
E i.donkervoort at 12change.eu
I www.12change.eu

T twitter <http://twitter.com/12ChangeLearn>
L linkedIn <http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/inge-donkervoort/7/4b/18a>

Julian Tenney schreef op 25-11-2014 10:26:

A custom interface is a legacy from the old flash runtime, where you could
use a swf as a custom interface: that swf could then call the navigation
methods in the main engine.

I'm not so close to the html5 runtime, Fay will give you a better answer
tomorrow: try overriding with !important in css?

Otherwise extend the code in the template to handle an optional property for
layout?