[Xerte-dev] Re: Design new editor

Inge Donkervoort 12Change i.donkervoort at 12change.eu
Sun Nov 16 19:53:26 GMT 2014

Hi to all designers :),

Thanks for all your help in advance.
 From the forum and emails we got from the testers from the new editor
in the last few weeks, we extracted a list with remarks (see attachment).
Can you take a look at them? In addition to this list, some things are
already changed (see screen shots).

Because of previous messages in this list, we didn't mention the insert
dialog again.

All your other ideas are also welcome.
Just create a mock-up (and after that the the css files) and add them to
this list. When it's agreed by the rest we add the css to the beta version.

Good luck and have a lot of fun!

Bye,
Inge & Tom

12Change