[Xerte-dev] Re: Creating custom learning objects?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 09:21:07 GMT 2014

>"it would be really cool if my course did..." for whatever particular kind of interaction seems like a good idea at the time.

Then you can use the templates for most of the course, and where you want custom stuff you can use html / js / css to do whatever you want. jQuery is there already, you can load other libraries, custom style sheets, etc etc, and you can load media into the project to use in the custom pages via media and quota on the project's properties.