[Xerte-dev] Re: Creating custom learning objects?

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Thu Nov 6 16:48:49 GMT 2014

On Nov 6, 2014, at 11:22 AM, Smith, John <J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> I haven't installed the develop branch lately or looked at recent changes but since the merger of the editor and develop branches back in the summer you should get the javascript based editor by default now. Is this not the case?

I’m not sure. Where would I look for that?  I’m still rather new to Xerte. :)

To answer Julian’s question, I don’t have a particular use in mind. I’d just like to have an idea of what’s involved if I find myself in a situation where “it would be really cool if my course did…” for whatever particular kind of interaction seems like a good idea at the time.

—Brad