[Xerte-dev] Creating custom learning objects?

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Thu Nov 6 16:04:33 GMT 2014

One of the appeals to working on the devel version of Xerte for me is the prospect of being able to create $SUBJECT, which IIRC is supposed to be easier (and not require Flash/Windows) in Xerte3. Assuming that’s correct, is there any guidance available for how to create a custom LO using just html/javascript/etc, or something folks would point to as a good example?

Just figured I’d ask before I start blindly digging through code. ;)

—Brad