[Xerte-dev] Xerte-develop in production?

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Tue Nov 4 17:27:35 GMT 2014

Is anyone using the latest xerte code to create production courseware? I don’t need to worry too much about supporting people other than myself right now, but I do need to be able to expect it to produce usable SCORM (or whatever) content that I can host in Moodle. Roughly how much pain am I signing up for if I try doing this in the develop branch, and if it falls apart should I be able to migrate my projects back to the old version?

Thanks!
—Brad