[Xerte-dev] New pull requests, and a style question

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Mon Nov 3 17:13:26 GMT 2014

Hello all,

I just submitted my first couple of pull requests to Xerte, which fix a number of issues I had trying to go through the setup process with the devel code.

One of the pull requests is a fix for this issue:

  https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/issues/83

In the comments, starting from here, there is some discussion about a stylistic question: if you have an if{} block that results in an exit(), do you need to put the stuff that comes after it in an else{}? Personally my answer to that is “no”, and this is reflected in the fix I submitted, but pgogy suggested I mention it here to see if others have opinions.

…also, just to be sure I’m in the right place, this github repo is where active development on the latest version of Xerte is happening, correct?

—Brad