[Xerte-dev] Re: Video playback quality in html5 LOs.

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 15 11:25:20 BST 2014

When we went through all this, the most important thing was that the user only had to upload one file: I think that's important, so would look for the automagical solution.

Any automagical solution would need to be licensed appropriately for redistribution.

I do wonder if the quality thing is down to the quality of the video uploaded (silk purse and sows ear?).