[Xerte-dev] Re: Various pull requests on github (sqlite support, security fixes, export zip fixes).

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Wed May 14 09:02:54 BST 2014

Hi - Yes, database_library.php is the only place that has mysql_ calls.

There should also be a database_library_sqlite.php.

It's not particularly elegant, but the code should use one or the other
to show it switching between the two.

I wasn't sure if it could be rewritten to use PDO or not (in that, I
wasn't sure if PDO would be an acceptable solution).

David.