[Xerte-dev] Re: Fancy it

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Thu May 1 12:32:33 BST 2014

Well we all know that but guys like RonM2 who need specific functionality have no other way to do it.. then ended up locked at v1.7 for a while... i'm in the process of rewriting Xenith to use a pub/sub approach and at some point I will probably revisit the plugins idea as there are many other areas that i'd like to provide hook points...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.