[Xerte-dev] Re: example_zipper issue revisited

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Thu May 1 10:39:17 BST 2014

On 01/05/14 10:31, Smith, John wrote:
> Fair enough, I don't know enough about how it works to know exactly what is going on under the hood and it was hypothetical...

Well - something is misbehaving there. And it's probably something to do
with opening/writing/creating the zip.... and evidence points to it
being related to adding large files - so I suspect you're on the right
track .... it's just not obvious where the issue is.

It's not like the code is doing :

foreach($files as $file) {
      $zip .= file_get_contents($file);
}

Which would at least be easy to  spot - and fix!

I'll see if we can replicate it internally ...

David.

--
Pale Purple Ltd

PHP Web application development and support

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
@PalePurpleLtd
07792 380669 / 0845 0046746