[Xerte-dev] Re: is this thing on?

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 16:40:17 GMT 2014

Well, to split it up into multiple emails (and not embedding any URLs,
assuming that's what iCritical didn't like).

I have installed XOT 2.1 for a customer.

There were bugs. I've submitted a push (or pull?) request to the github
repo. Is this the right place to submit to?

Fixed -

  * Html5 display/rendering - issue with jQuery/jQuery UI.
  * Properties window not working / some tabs looking blank; fixed error
handling
  * Fixed a few undefined variables
  * Fixed some possible sql injections.

The pull request thing is on github somewhere. It shouldn't be too
difficult to find I'd hope. I'll see if this email gets through and
follow up with a URL or two.... if it does.

David.

--
Pale Purple Ltd
0845 0046746 | 07792 380669