[Xerte-dev] Re: preview.xml not created

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 12:46:38 BST 2014

OK, I went over and had a look.

In Chrome everything worked fine.

In IE I very quickly hit major 'session ID not set' problems. We really need to resolve this one way or another, even if we use the new editor as the way to do it.

In IE, clicking create would lead to nothing... for a few seconds... and then the popup up would open with the session ID not set error. I got this error from the page:

Message: Invalid argument.
Line: 1179
Char: 6
Code: 0
URI: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/website_code/scripts/template_management.js

I think eventually I did manage to create a LO in the workspace, but not without refreshing several times until it appeared, and never from the create button directly.

So maybe this has something to do with the other user problem, maybe not. I don't really know.

It might be worth me getting one of you guys who knows the PHP stuff associate access to our network and see if you can reproduce it? The session ID thing has been going along for ages now, and I don't feel any closer to a resolution, and frankly, I don't really understand enough myself to try and fix it.