[Xerte-dev] Hello

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 16:35:33 BST 2014

So there haven't been any changes in the last year have there?
Not much going on?
4000+ emails most of which were from this mailing list! Blimey - I can't say I'll be reading them all.

So I'm not sure how much work I'll be doing with Xerte stuff now I'm back but I thought I would say hello. Please be patient with me as if I am doing anything Xerte I think I've forgotten pretty much everything and might have lots of questions.

I take it some work on a new editor has been going on? Is there a demo anywhere I can have a play with? For no other reason than that I'm nosey :)

Thanks