[Xerte-dev] dimensions when full screen or fill window

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 09:55:41 BST 2014

Hi all

a quick questions that I'm struggling to find the answer to.

I'm working on some custom branding where there's a thicker border (10px)
around x_mainHolder including rounded corners which works great when default
screen size (820px x 620px in this case) but when set to full screen or fill
window or user clicks to fill window it doesn't show the right and bottom
borders until slightly scrolling right and down e.g. the slightly larger
space required because of the thicker borders isn't being accounted for in
the fill window code. Where do I find/fix that?

Cheers