[Xerte-dev] Re: SCORM 1.2 export

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 14:38:16 BST 2014

Actually maybe it is a problem with the .htaccess not quite correct.

Just tested on my install with .htaccess enabled and scorm 1.2 export
doesn't work but 2004 does

Tested on the sandpit without .htaccess but apart from that same codebase
and 1.2 export does work.

Points to for example
/sandpit/website_code/php/scorm/export.php?data=rich&scorm=true&template_id=
3666&html5=true&flash=false

will have a look later if I can get it working with a .htaccess change but
other things to finish first.

HTH

Ron