[Xerte-dev] adding a logo using the Bootstrap template?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 14:34:19 GMT 2014

Hi all

do I remember someone (Julian?) talking about customising the Bootstrap
template to add a logo? Can't find any reference to that quickly but I've
just been testing what's possible via the workspace and editor rather than
customising server files.

Here's the scenario: ideally I need to find a solution for different authors
to upload a logo to a Bootstrap template lo just like they can with the xot
template and the optional icon property. I know it's easy enough to add a
banner image to the Bootstrap template and to use an image of appropriate
width so that the logo appears on the left without repeating but that
doesn't work so well at smaller window/browser size. Also uploading a
transparent png via that route doesn't seem to maintain the transparency or
loses the background colour appears white by default.

Before I waste time on this anyone else already worked on a solution?

Cheers