[Xerte-dev] Registration Xerte Days Belgium

Katrien Bernaerts katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be
Mon Feb 17 19:46:17 GMT 2014

Hello,

As you know we are organizing on 5 and 6 June, a Xerte 2 days. Through this form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IYVv0SKh_sl8-yJD1xBw56MeyU8hj_eut4IR9BMFU9g/viewform>  you can sign up for 5 and / or 6 June. Both days will be held in Leuven (Belgium). For the

AGM on the 5 of June you would provide the content.  The “Flemish” users day  will be our responsibility.  The program for June 6 will follow later this month.

Unfortunately, we can’t pay your travel and accommodation costs. You have to book your room by yourself.

We can recommend you Ibis Budget hotel:

Hotel ibis budget Leuven Centrum -  Martelarenlaan 10             €77,5/person 1 night

 <http://www.ibis.com/nl/hotel-6682-ibis-budget-leuven-centrum/index.shtml> http://www.ibis.com/nl/hotel-6682-ibis-budget-leuven-centrum/index.shtml

Regards,

Katrien

Katrien Bernaerts | Projectbegeleider Toll-net

Mobiel: +32 496 523058

Tel.: +32 2 514 19 00 (Provinciaal Onderwijs Vlaanderen)

e-mail:  <mailto:katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be> katrien.bernaerts at toll-net.be   website:  <http://www.toll-net.be/> http://www.toll-net.be

skype: katrienb                                                twitter: kbernaerts

linkedin:  <http://be.linkedin.com/pub/katrien-bernaerts/10/55b/95> http://be.linkedin.com/pub/katrien-bernaerts/10/55b/95