[Xerte-dev] Re: Topics and subtopics?

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 17:02:20 GMT 2014

We have had a request for it before... i'm sure it must be listed as a Github issue...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.