[Xerte-dev] Re: referencing version.txt?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 21:41:15 BST 2014

Thanks John
I'm not sure either and I browsed manually for that as well as searching but
couldn't find it. That's definitely what's in the version.txt file though so
I'm curious to identify what it represents. I wasn't involved in the
particular installation but found a problem so trying to identify the
revision.
Cheers