[Xerte-dev] Re: referencing version.txt?

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 21:21:17 BST 2014

Hi Ron

I'm not 100% sure where that git-100- part comes from, only Tom will really know but the g1c5 etc part looks like it is part of the hash of the commit so https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/commit/g1c55bea should take you to the commit but as you'll see it doesnt...

John

Sent from Samsung tablet