[Xerte-dev] Re: example_zipper issue revisited

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 21:16:28 BST 2014

I don't think an alert is displayed to the user when it fails and the example_zipper files are left in the project folder and I think increase after each failed attempt.

I know on the one hand it's not best practice to upload mp4's direct and better to use a streaming server but there are obviously occasions where people do need to upload direct and 62MB as an example isn't exactly huge.

Sounds like non-default memory_limit or at least increase from 128MB has become a system requirement?