[Xerte-dev] Re: Toolkits not working with firefox 24 and later

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Thu Apr 17 15:08:54 BST 2014

Hi Andrew,

This doesn't seem to be specific to Xerte but to the certificate that is being used to authenticate the https connection that that server is running. It is not fixable by patching any php code.

This should be raised by the server administrator as it is a server issue.

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA