[Xerte-dev] Re: session issue

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 20:56:01 BST 2014

Hi John
yes I just tested with fiddler running and with the current 2.1 branch e.g. the /xot install and IE10 as you say logout.php is being called after clicking create but any other browser including IE11 it isn't and with the previous revision on the sandpit install it isn't in IE10 either.

I'll do some further testing tomorrow with my local xampp install to try to find the culprit js.

Cheers