[Xerte-dev] Re: session issue + example_zipper issue

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 19:05:41 BST 2014

Done some further testing with the git downloads and created new clean installs from the 2.1 branch and the develop branch and both give me these same errors in IE 10 but no errors in Chrome or Firefox.

However I don't get the same problems with the same IE and same xampp with the earlier version from git. I don't get the same problem with IE 10 with any of the live installs to which I have access either but none of those are this very latest code.

I've run out of time tonight now but will try to test on another pc tomorrow.

Cheers