[Xerte-dev] Re: testing results

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 18:07:16 BST 2014

My understanding is that this was accidental rather than deliberate (might
be wrong about that) and the page shown if an installation exists doesn't
contain any links. Obviously the general guidance is to remove or at least
rename the setup folder after installation. I know things should perhaps be
more robust that that but I can't see how this was accidental really.

Having tested this I'm more concerned about the session errors but not sure
after what revision these were introduced.