[Xerte-dev] exporting

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 10:15:03 BST 2014

Hi all

hope all is well - sorry been busy with other things for a while now. But
two quick questions.

1. I noticed in a recent export shared by Alistair that inside the zip
there's a file named  exampe_zipper_xyz. Was this part of testing at some
point and removed from a more recent revision or does it happen with exports
from the current code too?

2. Do I recall some discussion previously about enabling exporting of
Bootstrap projects? Even if there are challenges with this for playing
locally it would be useful to enable exporting and importing into another
install but not sure how easy that is to enable?

Cheers