[Xerte-dev] Re: Seeing Stars

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 09:43:57 BST 2013

Nice pics and thanks for the tip about Deep Sky Stacker. No substitute for
being there at the time though eh! Dropbox is obviously quite good for
sharing pics e.g. a few of mine from Luosto earlier this year
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/miplecp5ksyuxpr/3Lx___8EQg what they don't show
is the dancing that happened at the time - people as well as the stars! ;-)

Ron