[Xerte-dev] Re: Possible icons in Workspace

Pat @ Pgogy xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Wed Oct 30 11:03:52 GMT 2013

Question on the thinking

I can see shared icons straight away, but if I don't know what shared is,
then knowing it isn't shared doesn't help?
Public I can see, so on and so forth

Perhaps we could make a case for a drop down next to "sort" to show

Public
Shared
RSS

Which would remove all the non-public and so on

This might be a little more useful than symbols?

Though I do like the symbols, but I prefer them as buttons.

AND

*retreats to cave*

Perhaps this is a case for having the panel below the workspace become a
properties panel light

So you could click on a project, and the panel appears for that project
with options for

Renaming
Public
RSS